Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly, and then send it to ten of your favorite followers <3 (If you've already done this from someone else's than whateves).
Aight sweet let’s do this
1. I like to think I’m a quick learner, and retain information at least somewhat well.
2. I’m somewhat smart with my cash spending, as I only spend money like, once every 3-4 months. I think within the last two years I’d be lucky if i spent like $250 out of all my saved cash.
3. I think I’m a semi-decent animator
4. I know way too much about unnecessary things like ancient weaponry and obscure mythology
5. I put a shitton of effort and research into my personal projects, almost to the point of a fault.
The thing that made Lilo a “freak” was her passion. Lilo was passionate about everything she ever did. She was passionate about Elvis, about feeding the ocean fish sandwiches, about making friends, about taming Stitch, and about Hula. Look at her smile. She is the only one who seems to be truly enjoying what she’s doing. It adds life. Passion is life. It’s vitality. It’s amazing. Be a Lilo.
this makes me appreciate lilo and stitch so much more
"I want a game series where player choices have a huge impact-"
"I want a game series with an engaging story-"
"I want a game series with a massive complex world-"
"I want a game series with diverse characters-"
"I want a game series that’s more than just a FPS-"
"I want a game series with limitless potential-"
"I want a game series-"
The vids said that the “chest bump” was a common display of violent affection between male human friends.
Garrus bromance would be just as awkward as Garrus romance
I don’t care if it’s old, this post still puts me on a laughing coma.
The new Season of Steven Universe looks great!!!